Serials & Electronic Resources Librarian
3410 Taft Blvd
Wichita Falls, Texas 76308-2099
Office Hours: 8am to 5 pm
Monday - Friday
Phone Number: (940) 397- 4091
Room Number: Moffett 108
• Periodicals/Serials is located on the first floor of the library. • Magazines, journals and newspapers are available in bound, microfiche
and microform formats.
• Latest issues of magazines are shelved on the current reading shelves
just outside of the serials office.
• Bound volumes are shelved in the front of the department, adjacent to
the seating area.
• Microfiche and microfilm are shelved in the cabinets located in the
alcove behind the reading area.
• All Periodicals/Serials are cataloged and listed in the Library Catalog,
• Periodicals/Serials are in-house use only and do not check out. • Copiers and microform printers are located in the department area.
Search either by Full Title, ISSN, word within the Title,
or just Browse by typing the first letter.
You may also search by using Subject Headings in the lower search box.
Scholarly Journals, Trade Publications, and Popular Magazines
We are not responsible for content or accuracy on
web pages outside of Moffett Library.